This week was one of my better simming weeks lately. The progress happened mostly during the weekend as it generally does these days, but there was surprisingly much.
First of all, I managed to update the TS4 randomizer
, which is now up to date until Seasons and has a new feature for randomizing tattoos. Well the code was mostly done for a couple of weeks already, it only needed a finishing touch plus the documentation needed to be updated. But anyway, I got that done and posted, so that's all good.
I've also been writing up the Broke week, and I'm almost there. It's missing like ten pictures and a cover now, so it's really really close. I should probably try to take/use less pictures for Lakewood so at least there updating would be less slow, but well you know me: I'm just wordy like that. Be it plotty or not plotty (or an assignment for school, documentation for work...), that's one of my biggest flaws as a writer, I can't cut. Oh well, at least this one is again almost done and I can move on to the next thing.
I also finally got around to continuing the building of the set I started building probably months ago. It's supposed to be a house for a clearly wealthy family, and I'm having a lot of fun with it actually. A lot of internal monologue with "no no, it has to look more expensive" and "okay well that's just too much over the top" was going on. That one's getting somewhere too, but still lots of furnishing, decorating and landscaping to do. In any case, I'm happy to see that moving on, as I'm going to need several sets for my upcoming plans.
So yeah, I did good this week. Hopefully next week sees some progress too.